Did you know that we write a new blog post on the house websites regularly?
– every few weeks, and sometimes more often if the whim takes us?! These articles can be on a huge range of subjects – often they are related to things to do in the local, Chichester area, but not always.
To find the articles look up this url – you can search for particular topics too!
We also make sure that they are individually pinned onto the Pinterest pages for Chichester Self Catering as well. Gayle loves pinning – it’s easy, free to sign up – you just need an email address and a password to login (and a teeny bit addictive!). So if you want to follow us and keep tabs on what we are up to then just follow away.
Do you have a particular interest or desire to learn about something new to do in the local area? If so – please just let Gayle know by emailing her at email@example.com and she will write an article!
Plus we are on Google+ – just type in the names and they should come up.
Our Twitter handle is @chiselfcatering although we are less active there – please retweet.
- The wonderful beaches
- local attractions and events eg Goodwood and the Weald and Downland Museum events
- Things to help you organise a Hen party
- What to take on a picnic
- How to make the most of the local hedgerow foods for free!
- Upcoming events
- Christmas and Easter specials
- Why you should stay for a week weekend or short break at Chichester Self catering and how to make the most of your stay
…and a lot more! There are currently over 65 articles to tickle your fancy and no shortage of new ideas to write about!
Make the most of your stay and the superbly rich local area for things to do – both paid and free – by keeping abreast of the new articles which come out as they get posted on the social media sites once written.
Thanks for sharing and caring!
© Chichester Self catering. Gayle Palmer All Rights Reserved 2016.