- Bookings & Tariffs & Extras Options
Don’t forget we are pet and child friendly and have good wheelchair access with beaches nearby!
Goodwood Events for 2020 are still in the lurch – Book ahead (or at least your intention) now for the best prices and options…call Gayle on 07769 746113
Seen just what you want and happy to book? Great! The booking links below will take you to details for Living Elements and Nature’s Elements in Sidlesham or to “Palmer’s”.
Reserve Your Accommodation for Palmer’s in Birdham HERE
Here is the booking procedure to follow:
Completing a booking/reservation form and remember to include extras – such as a baby monitor costs or even an organic veg box, champagne or the pampered Pets Package etc.
- Make sure everyone’s name and age are on the form. Ensure we have at least one complete set of contact details for one of the party ie address, email and telephone numbers.
- If you wish to reserve a holiday that does not start on a Friday or have other special requests eg Hen Parties – please contact me directly to discuss the options and prices or for your personalised requirements. 07769 746113
- NB Make sure you include your tel no. and email please for an extra speed of reply!
Don’t forget! – There are some extras and add-ons which may enhance your holiday too – CLICK HERE for details
- e.g. Champagne and canapes on arrival? Just one of the extras we offer our guests.
- Use the following Bookings links below to provisionally reserve the accommodation. We will then contact you within a few days (usually hours) to confirm the booking and take the actual payment.
- One new feature we have created is a GIFT CARD VOUCHER – so you can pre-pay a sum, and it can be put toward the stay or an add-on nearer the time. Here is the link:
Payment terms: a 1/3rd deposit at the time of the reservation with the balance 8 weeks before arrival (plus security deposit). If booked within the 8 week period the full rental sum is due.
- Payment can be made by debit card, Bank transfer, IBAN transfer (plus any international banking costs) or cheque ONLY.
- We highly recommend that you take out your OWN holiday insurance in case of illness etc which may prevent you coming or in case of accidents.
For longer breaks or weekend stays contact Gayle directly for the best prices.
Please be aware that for special local events eg Goodwood Festivals, there may be camping and caravanning accommodation options available. Call Gayle Palmer directly on 07769 746113 to discuss your requirements. Thank you.
Why not indulge a bit?
- a bottle of chilled champagne and chocolates on arrival,
- a massage and other pampering options eg facial, body massage and more..
- A sail on a 94 year old Classic Racing Yacht
- A bouquet of locally grown flowers;
- A Romance Package including bubbly, rose petals on the master bed, masterly folded towels in various designs;
- the local newspaper and even the option to
- buy our environmentally friendly cleaning products that are used throughout the house etc
- There are individual and group workshop extras incl for Hen Parties – plenty to choose from. DETAILS HERE
Tariffs & Availabilities
PLEASE NOTE – All prices are based on
- 6 persons staying at Living Elements or
- 4 persons staying at Nature’s Elements or
- 10 guests staying at Palmer’s
but each house can accommodate more guests on sofa beds. Supplements apply.
We do not recommend this option for week-long stays or more. Additional non-resident guests are allowed by request ONLY and may be charged a supplement.
NB: There may be price differences if there are more or less guests staying, at the owners discretion. Please contact Gayle for extra large group bookings. You can of course book multiple properties.
Give me a call for a quote that is specific to YOUR group. Thank you.
Tariffs varies depending on the Season and if special events are taking place in the locality. To see current availabilities, follow the links above for Booking to see exactly what the tariff is for any given week.
NO money is taken at the point of “reserving” the accommodation if you use the online system, this is just a declaration that you wish to book. I will then contact you to complete the booking reservation and take payment.
Minimum number of nights are 3 unless a special arrangement is agreed in advance.
Guide Prices from £950 in the low season for 6-person occupancy per week…up to £1850 in high season at Living Elements.
£250 min for Nature’s Elements for 4 guests up to £950.
Palmer’s – from £990 for 10 guests to to £3,200.
Pets are charged at £10 per animal per night. Please do not assume that all pets can stay – it depends on them and which property you wish to stay in ie how good they may be at escaping! I also have a standard poodle, Echo, who lives here. She is very calm and tolerant but no-one wants dog disagreements! Refer to the Pets terms and conditions for further details.
A security / damage deposit is taken in addition to the rental payment which will be returned promptly once you have left and everything has been accounted for. Please advise of any breakages / accidents at the time they happen so it can remedied before the next guests arrive. NB It is YOUR responsibility to inform the owner of any damage etc BEFORE YOU DEPART – or any costs will be taken off your deposit.
Only guests named on the booking form are permitted to stay unless agreed with the owner – this includes extras staying in tents / caravans or on the floor in sleeping bags etc! This is a site safety issue in case of fire etc. If this is contravened we deem that you have broken your contract of hire with us, you can be asked to leave IMMEDIATELY, with no recourse, and with no repayment of any monies for whatever reason. Any extra guests not already notified are charged at £75 minimum per person per night regardless of where they have slept and if they have used their own bedding or not.
Noise Limitation: You are also asked to keep the noise down after 11pm especially if you are using the hot tub / outside patio area at Living Elements as the neighbours in the adjoining houses may not be so pleased to hear the party! Thank you so much.
Palmer’s is located on a quiet private estate – for everyone’s enjoyment please keep noise levels down outside to a minimum at all times. Thank you.
Departure is by 10am unless agreed in advance. There are no exceptions to this. Late departures are costed at a minimum of £25 per hour and will be taken off the deposit. You can purchase a late departure package, by agreement, to 12 noon. Further delayed departures are charged at £60 per hour. You will find other requirements for departure on a document on the Welcome table on arrival – this also forms part of your T&C’s.
White, fluffy house towels are included along with your linen with the beds made up for your arrival. These white towels are NOT to be used around the spa facilities – please bring your own beach / spa towels with you. Flipflops / clogs / slippers are also useful around the spa.
If any of your group become a nuisance during your stay, the owner has the right to evict you and your belongings, without notice. This may involve potentially calling the police in the process. There is no repayment of any monies already paid if this is the case. ALL damages also have to be paid for. Adherence to the terms and conditions or reasonable additional requests is requested at all times. Thank you.
I look forward to welcoming you and your family or friends to the Chichester Self Catering Properties soon.
If you still have a query, please contact me directly on 07769 746113 – speaking is so much quicker and friendlier than typing and answering the wrong question, don’t you think?!
Owner and manager and general dogsbody!
Did you know that you SAVE MONEY by speaking with me personally – so #BookDirect20 – if you are still awaiting outcomes since the COVID19 pandemic for a few special offers.
The following attractions are all at the South end of Blackpool Promenade and considered to be of walking distance from Lynmoore Guest House Blackpool.
– Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Units 5&6 Ocean Boulevard, Pleasure Beach, Promenade, Blackpool. Check website for opening days and times www.ripleys.com/blackpool/
– Blackpool Pleasure Beach, 525 Ocean Boulevard, Seafront, Blackpool. Check website for opening days and times www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com
– Ice Skating Rink at Pleasure Beach Arena. Phone 01253 341707. Public Ice Skating available. Check out ‘Beatnights’ every Friday and Sunday Nights. 7pm – 9pm featuring DJ, Mad dash & Speed Skating. £6 Admission with £2 Skate hire. This is the venue for the summer spectacular ‘HOT ICE’. www.pleasurebeacharena.co.uk/
– Adventure Crazy Golf, Opposite Sandcastle Waterworld, Promenade, Blackpool. Outdoor Attraction in the shadow of the Pleasure Beach Funfair. Admission charges apply. www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/family-
– Pasaje Del Terror, Next to Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Interactive horror experience. Go to www.pasajedelterror.com/ for more info.
– Sandcastle Waterpark, ‘South Beach’, Promenade, Blackpool Seafront. Phone 01253 343602 to check exact opening times. www.sandcastle-waterpark.co.uk/
– Karting 2000 Raceway, South Promenade just between Waterworld and South Pier. Opening times are weather permitting so phone them on 01253 408068 to check. www.karting2000.com/
– South Pier & Laughing Donkey Family Bar, South Promenade, Stretching out over Blackpool Beach and Irish Sea.
Leisure, Sports and eating venues near Lynmore Guest House in South Shore, Blackpool
– Waterloo Bowling Green, Waterloo Road, South Shore, Blackpool. Just a 10 minute walk takes you to this famous outdoor bowling green.
– Palatine Swimming Baths. 207 St. Annes Road, South Shore, Blackpool. Only a 15 minute walk means Lynmoore guest house is near Palatine Swimming Pool without having to take the car! www.sportblackpool.co.uk/page.aspx?id=51
– Bloomfield Road Football Ground. Home to Blackpool Football Club. 15 Minutes walk to Blackpool FC stadium. We welcome away football fans. (Couples and Families only) www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/
– Also JDWetherspoons on Blackpool Promenade. Just opposite South Pier ‘The Velvet Coaster’ is a wonderful children friendly place to eat and drink with all the family. www.jdwetherspoon.com/pubs/all-pubs/england/lancashire/the-velvet-coaster-blackpool
These next few attractions are a little further up the promenade and would be considered to be in the ‘Central’ Promenade area of Blackpool Seafront which is a minimum 20 minutes walk or 5-10 minutes on the Tram/Bus.
Madame Tussauds Waxworks. 89 Promenade, Blackpool. Opposite Central Pier. Open every day from 10am. www.madametussauds.com/blackpool/
SEA LIFE Centre, Blackpool. Promenade Blackpool. Open 7 days a week 10am-4pm. Last entry is 3pm. www.visitsealife.com/blackpool/
Central Pier Showbar – For more details ring the venue direct on 01253 622255
Carrying on up the Blackpool Seafront you now come to the wonderful and iconic Blackpool Tower area of the Promenade which, along with many other attractions both indoor & outdoors would be just a few minutes further walk past Central Promenade.
The Blackpool Tower Eye With incredible 4D cinema experience and uninterrupted views on the glass SkyWalk.
The Blackpool Tower Circus The UK’s biggest and best Circus – with amazing acts from all over the globe!
The Blackpool Tower Ballroom Prepare to be lost in a world of elegant charm and refined beauty.
The Blackpool Tower Dungeon 10 live actor shows, 1000 years of history and 1 exciting ride.
Jungle Jim’s The UK’s ultimate indoor adventure playground.
10 Pin Bowling, Entrance at 29-37 Market Street. Ten Pin bowling Alleys, Snooker Hall, Function Room available. Open from 10am every day. Ring 0843 290 8932 for more details. www.mfabowl.com/blackpool/
Laser Quest Blackpool, 66-74 The Promenade. Avoid the Laser Fire in a 4000 square foot Battle zone! www.lqblackpool.co.uk Telephone 01253 620056
The Comedy Carpet, Opposite Blackpool Tower sandwiched between the Beach and the Tramway. Phrase after Catchphrase from all of your favourite Comedians from Decades gone by. www.comedycarpet.co.uk/about/
The Wedding Chapel @ Festival House, Just across the Tramway with Blackpool Tower providing a perfect backdrop for your very special day. Ring Blackpool Council on 01253 477477 for more details www.blackpool.gov.uk/Residents/Life-events/Wedding-venues/The-Wedding-Chapel-Blackpool.aspx
Viva…Blackpool, Cabaret Showbar & Function Room for Hire. 3 Church Street, Blackpool. Telephone 01253 297297 www.vivablackpool.com
Please change to. …. Tower Headland, Opposite Blackpool Tower. Home of the
Fantastic Blackpool Illumination Switch on Weekend Concerts which always
scheduled to start on the first Friday after August Bank Holiday weekend
North Pier, Theatre & Merrie England Bar. Family Bars,
Sun Lounge, End of the Pier Theatre and Live Shows
Winter Gardens, Blackpool. Lynmoore Guest House is just a 5-10 minutes taxi/car/tram ride away or 15 minutes by bus. Blackpool Winter Gardens is home to many different entertainment venues all under one roof, including Empress Ballroom and Opera House. www.wintergardensblackpool.co.uk/
Blackpool Tower – www.theblackpooltower.co.uk
Blackpool Pleasure Beach – www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com
Blackpool Piers – www.blackpoollive.com
The Zoo – www.blackpoolzoo.org.uk
Stanley Park – www.blackpool.com
Blackpool Football Club – www.blackpoolfc.premiumtv.co.uk
Grand Theatre – www.blackpoolgrand.co.uk
Blackpool Winter Gardens – www.wintergardensblackpool.co.uk
Blackpool Trams – www.blackpooltransport.com
Houndshill Shopping Centre – www.houndshillshoppingcentre.co.uk
Sealife Blackpool – www.sealifeeurope.com
Madame Tussauds – www.madametussauds.com/Blackpool/
North Pier – www.northpierblackpool.co.uk/
Grundy Art Gallery – www.grundyartgallery.com
Central Pier for legends – www.centralpierblackpool.co.uk/
Attractions Blackpool www.attractionsblackpool.co.uk
Welcome to Blackpool www.welcometoblackpool.com