Families are welcome at all the Chichester Self Catering properties. We have aimed to make the houses as child-friendly as we can (along with your fur-babies too!).
Our properties are all close to playgrounds and have large gardens with extra touches for children and there are games boxes / box of cards etc. We even have an “I’m bored” jar with ideas of things to do – for all ages!
We can accept pets as long as they are well behaved and supervised at all times. Only one small dog with well clipped claws is permitted at Nature’s Elements, by agreement. Pets at Palmer’s is by agreement only.
All houses have travel cots and high chairs for your convenience, please bring your own bedding for the cots..
There are miles of local beaches – both sandy and shingly with superb water quality for bathing and watersports.
- Chichester and the local area have many activities for families and children to enjoy – castles, museums, galleries both inside for wet days and outside. There are bird and reptile centres, sailing centres and waterskiing, birdwatching opportunities and the list goes on!
- For those who want some fairs – Bunn Leisure in Selsey has a fairground most of the year, there are slot machines etc too, all next to a shingly beach plus a huge pool complex & gym. Many of the villages and schools have fairs during the summer too. Cinemas are in Chichester just 5 miles away and have special offers for kids on a Saturday morning and occasional screenings at Bracklesham Barn.
Part of the welcome pack includes some essentials – tea & coffee, incl filter coffee! milk, plus – cling film, tinfoil, plastic food bags, waste bags, vinegar, oil, ketchup, salt & pepper, herbs, cleaning cloths and products, some washing powder and usually something seasonal …
Other facilities include:
- Comprehensive house handbook with more details about local amenities, best restaurants etc as well as details about the house and garden. All large 14pt print.
- Plenty of car parking on tarmac for guests with paved wheelchair access to the house via small ramp.
- EV charging point – paid for by £1 or £2 coins.
- Parking (for 4 cars at least) Parking for one caravan / trailer eg boat, ONLY by agreement and at extra cost. Hook up available
- DVD player, VCR recorder
- Travelcot x 2 – please bring your own linen for these.
- Gas Barbecue
- Professional chef by arrangement with owner for special occasions when you don’t want the hassle and work of cooking. What holidays are really for!
- Pamper options at the clinic – massage, Osteopathy etc
” data-wplink-url-error=”true”>Book Your Accommodation for Nature’s Elements HERE
Why not book Nature’s Elements as well.
Sleeping 4+2 with full easy wheelchair access throughout (small step for shower) and fully self-contained with its own garden and patio.
- Tarmac parking for 2-3
- FULL wheelchair access
- underfloor heating throughout
- PV and Air source heating / power supplies
- FULL disabled toilet facilities (and an extra toilet)
- large kitchen / lounge / diner
- South-facing garden and patio with gas BBQ and picnic table
- Hot tub for 4-6 can be an add-on for Nature’s Elements.
- Beaches nearby
- Gas BBQ and patio furniture.
- 1 cot & highchair
- Flat screen TV & DVD
Duvets with linen and towels included. Bring your OWN TOWELS the Beach PLEASE and dog towels.
Extras and Add-ons to your stay – CLICK HERE
- Bosham is a famous and popular place to visit for families and sailors
- Shop & fuel 1 mile
- Best children’s playground for many miles around 3/4 mile away
- Bus stop right outside gate for trips to Witterings and Selsey.
- Main Selsey to Chichester buses every 15mins – an 8min walk / half mile away.
- Train Station to London 6 miles
- Non-smokers only. Or smoke outside.
- Friday to Friday booking except at Christmas & New Year and some special events – call to check.
Natural Health Clinic on site for Osteopathy, cranial Osteopathy by arrangement etc Gayle Palmer D.O. specialises in treatment during and after pregnancy and all ages of babies & children. To book in advance call 01243 641665.
They get a welcome pack too – but it can be upgraded too!
Need even more accommodation? Palmer’s is in the village of Birdham.
A new, large family house which will sleep 11 + 2. It includes a single downstairs bedroom with adjacent large wheelchair accessible bathroom. Spacious, airy communal rooms with underfloor heating and a log burner. It is in a quiet cul-de-sac with ample parking. 6 bedrooms, 4 toilets and 3 bathrooms. Light and bright with good storage. Toys boxes and a separate playroom. Garden. Hot tub spa by arrangement – speak with Gayle.
- Convenience store half a mile down the road
- Park and children’s playground nearby
- Close to Chichester Harbour – walk, cycle or drive!
- Chichester Canal and Yacht Basin & Birdham Pool are an easy walk
- West Wittering Beach – 10 mins off peak for sandy beaches, wind and kite surfing. Dog friendly and wheelchair accessible with a pre-booked specially adapted chair.
- Buses every 15 minutes from nearby
- City, theatres, cinemas and shopping only 5 miles away
- Generous welcome pack
- Fully equipped family house – 2 ovens, 5-burner gas hob
Finally – we are here to help if you need us.
Got more questions? Call me…so much quicker than sending an email! 07769 746113
Have you seen we are on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and @chiselfcatering? Like and follow please – local events etc are posted regularly.
Only guests named on the booking form are permitted to stay unless agreed with the owner – this includes extras staying in tents / caravans or on the floor in sleeping bags etc! This is a site safety issue in case of fire etc. If this is contravened we deem that you have broken your contract of hire with us, and you can be asked to leave IMMEDIATELY, with no recourse and with no repayment of any monies for whatever reason. Any extra guests are charged at £75 per person per night regardless of where they have slept and if they have used their own bedding or not.
Please keep the noise down after 11pm.
If any of your group become a nuisance during your stay, the owner has the right to evict you and your belongings, without notice. This may involve potentially calling the police in the process. There is no repayment of any monies already paid if this is the case. ALL damages also have to be paid for. Adherence to the terms and conditions or reasonable additional requests are requested at all times. Thank you.
Terms and Conditions: