The DO NOTHING BREAK is just that…
An opportunity to recover from the rigors of life..
…and we can support you with this with treatments to help you get the most from your holiday from the Living Elements Clinic. It is especially useful if you wish to follow a cleanse and detox programme as the facilities at the house will enhance the treatments that you may have during your stay.
You can choose from a variety of treatments to help your recovery, these could include:
- Cranial Osteopathy
- Hopi Ear Candling
- advice re nutrition, rejuvenation
Some of these treatments can be plain structural – the “put you back together” sort, or cleansing and detoxing, or relaxing, or invigorating, or spiritual or to enhance your inner sense of peace and calm and harmony.
You can choose as many or as few treatments as you wish during your stay (not all may be available all of the time, please call to check) and they are booked directly through the clinic (01243) 641665.
Is it time for you to DO NOTHING?
- Are the pressures of your life such that you seem to be running just to stand still?
- Are you confronting seemingly irresolvable problems?
- Are you stressed up to the eyeballs, with no relief in sight?
- Are you caught up in some situation that has simply got out of hand?
- Are you trying to follow everyone else’s advice and getting nowhere?
- Are you trying to find your way forward, but inspiration and guidance has deserted you?
If the answer to any (or all) of the above is “Yes”, take a ‘Do Nothing’ break with us and do precisely that – Nothing.
The cottages are a most wonderful place to simply
- ‘hang out’,
- sleep all you want,
- relax in the hot tub and sauna of you stay at Living Elements
- spend time with nature or
- just BE.
– The Luxury Hot tub outside and sauna / wet room inside next to the large private patio are a MUST for true relaxation and down-time.
There are some DVD’s, books, puzzles, cards etc in all the house to keep you gently entertained or bring your own.
– The kitchens are very well set out and full of plenty of cooking equipment so if you wish to create a feast with all this extra time or make that extra special cake etc that you don’t get round to at home… it’s your choice. We have some great food shops locally to source the best ingredients from too.
– Leisurely walks are on the doorstep. There are no hills round here so it is all easy walking (or cycling) and the local pubs do good food too. The various beaches are not far away, so you may like to go beachcombing or just sit and contemplate life listening to the sea lapping gently.
We can assist with the slowing down process by offering a variety of cleansing, detox, relaxing treatments and classes opposite at the Living Elements Clinic designed to help you relax and let go in a warm and friendly environment.
Escape the hysteria of the media, the pressures of a fast paced life and the need to do anything specific…
…A week or so spent Doing Nothing, and things will take on a different perspective. Personal batteries recharged and energy levels high, there is every chance that those seemingly irresolvable dilemmas will have moved to being challenges that can be met and overcome with ease.
Don’t forget that if you come with one or more dogs there are fabulous local walks across fields, round harbours or along the many spectacular beaches to enjoy together.
At the very least, you will be rested and refreshed, ready to face the world with renewed vigour.
“Listen to the sound of the river, and you will catch a trout”. Old Irish Proverb